Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Problem With Sponsoring Specialties
 Silverwind Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/28/2013 2:30:32 PM reply with quote send message to Silverwind Kennels Object to Post   

Okay... this may be difficult to explain and if you need further clarification feel free to ask.

So I went to sponsor a bunch of specialties for a bunch of random breeds. I did English Setters first and had all the available dates so I choose I think 3 days and sponsored specialties, that seemed to work fine.

I then went to sponsor another breed, and the list of dates was smaller, so again I chose some dates and moved on to the next breed.

It was at that point I realized that the list of available dates was getting really short, the computer was taking away the dates I had chosen for the previous specialties in different breeds.

Just to make sure I logged into another account and checked Afghans, I had a long list with almost every day in July available. With this kennel, I only have a few dates available for afghans as the system has removed dates that I've previously sponsored specialties for other breeds.

Let me know when this gets fixed, I'd like to sponsor some more but need the dates happy :)
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2013 3:57:24 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Yay for English Setter specialties!

But the rest is weird, hope that gets fixed.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
6/30/2013 8:51:34 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

A long time ago there was a user that went overboard and that's why we had that restriction in place. I'll go ahead and remove it now.
 Silverwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2013 9:04:44 PM reply with quote send message to Silverwind Kennels Object to Post

Thank you! I don't remember there ever being a restriction... Funny how does one go over board with sponsoring specialties?

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.