Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : image of quarks
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/29/2013 6:43:05 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

eta running vista with internet explorer 10

-----
Last edited by Studio Dogs on 6/29/2013 6:44:58 PM
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2013 7:11:26 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

not my best work....

Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2013 7:33:08 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

on the account page, we could use a link for bulk images
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2013 9:00:08 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I like this, especially the one for breeding to a stud...it's rather annoying to have the stats separated by the COI and the color. I love to see them both, but where they are now, it's harder to compare stats (though my mom would say I'm being nitpicky...)

Alexandria
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2013 9:55:07 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

if you're going to "update" the site ...
don't have to use this, but updating the logo is a good idea too.
Link: www.alaskandesigns.com/images/showdog.png

Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2013 1:01:54 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

==date is wrong==
Showdog.com · Shows · June 2013 Showdog.com World Cup · Rhodesian Ridgeback
June 2013 Showdog.com World Cup - Rhodesian Ridgeback
Date: Monday, January 01, 0001

also, when I clicked on a judges name, from the enter show page, the sidebar had someone else's info

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.