Search

.com Forum · Great Pyrenees

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Hello
 DarkkStar
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/4/2013 11:30:34 AM reply with quote send message to DarkkStar Object to Post   

I'm not sure if anyone here would remember me, but I used to be the kennel ShadoWulf. I closed that account down back in October as I had to leave for basic. Finally, after an unforeseen delay due to an injury, I have completed my training and am back on SD.

I plan to use this kennel and another that is not yet up to start 2 new lines from scratch while kinda breeding for color.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and see how pyrs was doing. What is the current SOP, did we break the 90's yet?

Dawnshade
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2013 8:59:23 AM reply with quote send message to Dawnshade Object to Post

This kennel is now up. I will have the three recessive coat colors in this kennel.
 Mont Blanc Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2013 12:32:44 AM reply with quote send message to Mont Blanc Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back! Sorry for the late response, I never even saw this post until now.

I do remember you happy :) You got me started in Pyrenees by loaning me a few of your broods way back when. I am glad to see that you are back. It is awesome that you are working on bringing back some colors and adding a new line. It would be nice to see something other than white with badger and white with red laugh :D

I am working on bringing back white right now, as well as keeping a show line going. The highest SOP I have is a 92.50. I think that Ohrandi ha a 92.60 which is the highest I have seen yet.

Anyway it's good to see you back.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler