Search

.com Forum · Lhasa Apso

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Just Joined Lhasas
 residential4
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/15/2013 8:17:35 PM reply with quote send message to residential4 Object to Post   

Hi!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a former player--can't remember kennel names--and have returned with a family kennel. This kennel will have NonSporting & Terriers, and I've started with Lhasas on a rather serious quest to complete a champion in every color in every breed. That's just a baseline, I'll need to hang around in some breeds (like this one) for quite awhile in order to get some of the colors up to the level they need to be at.

Anyways, I am always looking for suggestions to get some of these colors, and also quality bitches with some of the rarer genes would be awesome. I'll be posting anyone I have for sale (it'll be awhile I have a bitch that is waiting to get bred).

I will definitely be showing actively so you can count on me once I get some dogs on the ground.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.