Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Could adding payouts be made more efficient?
 Kanuck
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/8/2013 3:36:03 PM reply with quote send message to Kanuck Object to Post   

1) Click "Schedule" for the Upcoming Dog Shows
Scroll down Specialties until desired one is found and click to be brought to here:
www.showdog.com/shows/?breeds=Welsh+Springer+Spaniel

2) Click desired show in the list to be brought to here:
www.showdog.com/shows/current_entries.aspx?show=October%202013%20Welsh%20Springer%20Spaniel%20Nationals

3) Click "Add a Payout" to be brought to here:
www.showdog.com/shows/payouts/add_a_prize.aspx?show=October%202013%20Welsh%20Springer%20Spaniel%20Nationals

4) Set up a payout, click Submit and I'm brought to here:
www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=October%202013%20Welsh%20Springer%20Spaniel%20Nationals This page does not list already added payouts, I cannot add more payouts from this page and it does not offer me a link to go back to the Add Payouts page.

Rinse and repeat steps 1-2-3-4 (where step 2 now shows added payouts) until all desired payouts have been added.

Frankly, this is real annoying. When I add payouts, I add all of them - BB / WD / WB . This is way more clicking and scrolling than it should be. Could we please have it that we are not redirected off the add payouts page until we indicate that we are done with the process, and that the payouts are listed on the add payouts page (as in the old format) as they are added? If I'm distracted - kids, dog, phone, door - it would be just too easy to try adding 2 WD instead of WD / WB, add a different amount for one than the others, or miss adding one of the 3 altogether.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.