Search

.com Forum · Manchester Terrier

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Current source breeding status
 Sheoques Blue Manchester
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/26/2013 2:22:24 AM reply with quote send message to Sheoques Blue Manchester Object to Post   

I almost completely eliminated the black out of my line, I only have one left, and am now focussing on their traits, their sop.

I have been thinking about showing a few, even if they are no better then source dogs at the moment, but if no one will show with me then I lack the enthusiasm of lowering my income to session.

Hello? Any wish to show with me?
 Sheoques Blue Manchester
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2013 7:25:43 PM reply with quote send message to Sheoques Blue Manchester Object to Post

1st litter out of last group:
(Old ratings)
6 SOPs still in teens
11 SOPs in their 30s
1 in its 40s

The one with the highest SOP

SBM Holy Cats: 47.9
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12651743

One that makes a diffrence in the new rating system
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12651684
19.3 (13) size
 Sheoques Blue Manchester
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 1:31:07 AM reply with quote send message to Sheoques Blue Manchester Object to Post

Following the second litter from the last group:

14 in their 30s
6 in teens
1 in it the 40s

Following this I am going to try again with the parents of the teens and forever home most of the rest. A new generation is almost upon me ^_^

I won't expect much from the next generation threading though. I am going to mix bloodlines (the stunt bloodline with the magic bloodline) to offset the coi ... Unfortunately that may mean lower sops as well.

I still have one pesky Black and Tan male, hopefully the next breeding will produce a blue male with a higher sop.
 Sheoques Blue Manchester
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2013 3:09:44 PM reply with quote send message to Sheoques Blue Manchester Object to Post

I still have that pesky Black and Tan
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12651664

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.