Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Top SOP List
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/15/2013 6:22:32 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post   

Looks like the other topic has put its cloak of invisibility on again.

topsop.zxq.net/showdog.php

If you experience issues with the list, such as:
- The list doesn't work.
- Anonymous has entered fake dogs that don't exist.
- Misspellings, incorrect breeder/dog name, etc.

... email georgia.benji@gmail.com OR message Kelgee here on SD.

How to Use
Scroll to the bottom. Select breed name and enter its full SOP (00.00), full name (titles not included), breeder username, and the registration # of the dog (eg. #2349084).

Click Top Ten. The list that comes up is the Top Ten list in the game. Select a breed to see the top ten in that breed.

If your dog doesn't make the top ten list in the game, don't worry! Enter it in anyway. It may make the top ten for your breed.

Reina
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2013 9:36:53 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Bump! I think it would be nice to enter the current dogs and then maybe we can start using it again. It was such a helpful tool!
Mack
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2013 4:06:24 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

I think it would be nice to enter the current dogs and then maybe we can start using it again.
What do you mean? It can be used right this moment.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2013 8:41:53 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

posted by Leidenschaftlich
I think it would be nice to enter the current dogs and then maybe we can start using it again.
What do you mean? It can be used right this moment.

I didn't mean to make the site sound like it wasn't working. I was just simply saying that most breeders have forgotten about the site or never even knew it existed and so it may not be that current, and up-to-date, making it hard to use correctly.
Mack happy :)
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2013 12:40:59 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Well, Kelgee basically relieved my responsibility of inputting all the new top SOPs individually by myself after about 3 years of doing it, so it is the responsibility of the breeders now. I believe there's a disclaimer that says that if you use the list you understand that some of the breeds aren't up to date, but anyone can correct any breed. I will go through some of the breeds to help but I can't update the whole list.
 Kelgee
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2014 12:39:24 AM reply with quote send message to Kelgee Object to Post

Hey Guys,
The server that I host the Top SOP site through is currently having some hardware issues which is causing the site to be unavailable.

They assure me they are working on the solution but have given no estimate of when the issue will be resolved.

I am hoping it will be fixed sooner rather than later, or I will have to look into recreating the site with a new host.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I'll keep you up to date with any news.

-Kelgee happy :)
 Kelgee
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2014 3:38:21 PM reply with quote send message to Kelgee Object to Post

Website is currently back online. happy :)
-Kelgee
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2014 10:39:44 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Thank youhappy :)
 Calypso Sky
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2014 8:44:47 PM reply with quote send message to Calypso Sky Object to Post

I just tried to use the link and it didn't work. sad :(
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2014 4:30:28 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

No its not working. Too bad...
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 3:00:14 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Please message Kelgee or use the email provided when you notice the site's down.
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2014 5:20:33 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

bump
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2014 11:11:18 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

bump

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.