Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : looking for finnishable dogs
 Quiet Acres
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/23/2013 12:12:37 PM reply with quote send message to Quiet Acres Object to Post   

Looking to start out with a few dogs to finnish. with the intent layer on to have homebred champs when i add this to the fam account. so if anyone has run out of room for there showable dogs please look me up
-Tash
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2013 1:37:57 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Jazzlane Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2014 1:19:03 PM reply with quote send message to Jazzlane Kennels Object to Post

I have some high SOp English setters. Check out my kennel!!!
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2014 8:24:22 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

I have a new litters and many breeds all high SOP and finishable.
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2014 6:18:01 AM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

I have many different kinds of breeds for sale. all of the pups I have are finish able and I have several adults with the points that can still finish.
 Dunestone
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2014 4:26:54 PM reply with quote send message to Dunestone Object to Post

I have two male labrador puppies for sale, both 94.60 SOP- highly finish able happy :) $100 each and require no approval happy :)
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2014 12:27:49 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

I have several breeds for sale some pups that will finish easy and done adults already with points.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.