Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : My 1st CDX Dog!
 ambertal
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/27/2014 2:20:02 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post   

Blackjack of Ambertal CDX, Gordon Setter male has been honored to be my first ever CDX dog since I've been on this site!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2014 4:32:05 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Awesome! laugh :D

Alexandria
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2014 5:15:51 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

That's really good! Go for that UD!
Mack
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2014 5:28:47 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Thanks! Working on that title now. Although I do have him up for sale cause I could really use the money, I'm hoping to put the UD title on him.
 Kajat Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2014 5:55:04 PM reply with quote send message to Kajat Kennels Object to Post

I got my first CDX in the same show as you today too! I wish more people were interested in Obedience. It's such good fun.

Congrats on CDX!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2014 9:16:22 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

posted by Kajat Kennels
I got my first CDX in the same show as you today too! I wish more people were interested in Obedience. It's such good fun.

Congrats on CDX!

It is really fun! It used to be bigger, but it has died down a lot, especially the past few months. I think one of the biggest turn-offs is all the sessions that get put into a single dog.
Mack
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2014 6:25:52 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Well since Blackjack isn't available for the show ring, it makes it easier to put all 5 sessions into his obedience.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.