Search

.com Forum · American Cocker Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Where's everyone?
 Foxley Cockers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/10/2014 6:24:21 PM reply with quote send message to Foxley Cockers Object to Post   

I've never seen such low entries.
 ShadowRun Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2014 7:50:37 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowRun Kennel Object to Post

I'm still here happy :) I'm showing a few dogs and sessioning another few.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/11/2014 11:26:38 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm still here, although you probably haven't noticed (lol). I'm on pretty much every day even if only a few minutes - just checking things. I did notice the lack of entries, quite surprising for the breed.

I have to admit that I've been busy elsewhere and all kennels got seriously neglected, and in debt. Debts are now pretty much cleared away and I've bred a few times but nothing terribly show worthy.

I'll be back soon - promise!
 Foxley Cockers
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2014 9:39:25 PM reply with quote send message to Foxley Cockers Object to Post

Yay... I was worried.
 Caulfeilds Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/19/2014 8:27:03 PM reply with quote send message to Caulfeilds Kennels Object to Post

I'm here....I'm a lifer!

Carol
Clwyd Cockers
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2014 6:40:57 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I also don't have anything show worthy right now.

-----
Last edited by Clwyd Cockers on 2/20/2014 6:41:15 PM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.