Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Puppies are here! 6 males, 4 females :) Warning: Pic heavy
 kennelderossi
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/17/2014 1:07:40 PM reply with quote send message to kennelderossi Object to Post   

Hey Everyone!

March 6, 2014 Kiki delivered 10 big fat sassy puppies out of Oran vom kleinen Teich.

They are pictured here at 7 days old, more pictures coming this Thursday!

Please visit the website and facebook for more information, pics and frequent updates!!! I put up videos on the facebook because it is a pain to do so on the website.
www.kennelderossi.com
www.facebook.com/kennelderossi

Enjoy!

The Boys:

The Girls!

Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 2:43:00 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

Congratulation!!!! I love male #5

I can't wait to see these babies grow!
 kennelderossi
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 3:15:08 PM reply with quote send message to kennelderossi Object to Post

Thank you!!

Yes Male 5 is my favorite right now, I don't plan on keeping a Male so I'll have to send him to someone close so I can watch him mature. If he's got drive like his Daddy I might just have to hold onto him! I'm planning to keep a female happy :) there are some BIG females too!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 4:00:25 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I'm curious...how can you tell anything about them when they're that young? Size, of course, lol, but can you pick out anything like traits, good features, etc?

Alexandria
 kennelderossi
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 8:54:49 PM reply with quote send message to kennelderossi Object to Post

posted by Laffy-Taffy Kennels
I'm curious...how can you tell anything about them when they're that young? Size, of course, lol, but can you pick out anything like traits, good features, etc?

Alexandria

Right now you can't really tell much of anything except a core personality...like alpha/dominant/submissive type stuff. For example, how they tolerate being handled in certain positions. Some will be too tolerant of being cradled like a baby (which IMO is not a desirable reaction) and some will put up a serious fight and make it impossible (what I favor) and some will fight and eventually submit (permissible behavior). Things like that are kind of like a preemble as to how they may be as they age, ie; harder, more compliant, soft, etc. Also seeing how they are wen it's time for nursing....who WILL have a nipple and who will sit back and wait until the others are done.

Make sense? Won't be able to tell much for drive and stability for a few more weeks.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 9:29:08 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

posted by kennelderossi
posted by Laffy-Taffy Kennels

Alexandria
Right now you can't really tell much of anything except a core personality...like alpha/dominant/submissive type stuff. For example, how they tolerate being handled in certain positions. Some will be too tolerant of being cradled like a baby (which IMO is not a desirable reaction) and some will put up a serious fight and make it impossible (what I favor) and some will fight and eventually submit (permissible behavior). Things like that are kind of like a preemble as to how they may be as they age, ie; harder, more compliant, soft, etc. Also seeing how they are wen it's time for nursing....who WILL have a nipple and who will sit back and wait until the others are done.

Make sense? Won't be able to tell much for drive and stability for a few more weeks.
Ohhhh, okay! Definitely makes sense...quite interesting too wink ;). I'm learning, lol, I've learned SO much from SDers laugh :D

Alexandria
 kennelderossi
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2014 8:44:22 PM reply with quote send message to kennelderossi Object to Post

Updated the site and FB with pics and videos!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.