Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : GSD update (pictures)
 krisk
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2014 10:44:43 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post   

Yesterday the pups turned 10 month old. We are heading to our first show of the year next weekend. Mostly experience for the young guys and Molly/Codie will be looking for some more Gr.Ch. points. Anyway it finally warmed up enough that I didn't mind using the camera, and working with the dogs outside. Anyway on to some photos.

Seelie (85 lbs, from his vet check two weeks ago).

Bug (55 lbs)

Molly (65 lbs, now over 2 years old)

Link (75 lbs)

Stamp

Codie

krisk
 PicketFence Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2014 11:10:35 PM reply with quote send message to PicketFence Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

They are as breathtaking as ever! And that coat on Seelie...I just want to use him as a pillow! Beautiful, beautiful dogs.

Edited to add: I'm fairly sure I've said this on other threads, but Bug is just striking to me. I love how feminine she looks.

-----
Last edited by PicketFence Kennels on 3/18/2014 11:15:08 PM
 Lokei
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2014 12:40:57 AM reply with quote send message to Lokei Object to Post

I just love Molly and Link. But the whole group is really nice!!
 Cedar Creek Redbones
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2014 12:48:52 AM reply with quote send message to Cedar Creek Redbones Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I love all of your dogs! You take great photos too and love seeing your updates. I'm partial to Seelie, He's been my favorite since I first saw him. wink ;)

-----
Last edited by Cedar Creek Redbones on 3/19/2014 12:49:31 AM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2014 9:08:17 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I love both Sealie and Bug...I can never choose between them! But, they're all looking nice happy :)

Alexandria
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2014 2:07:23 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

molli and bug are my fav two. Loverly

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.