Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Banner wanted - nice payout
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/29/2014 8:52:18 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

I am looking for another banner for my Fourlorn kennel. I am looking for extravagant, something very well done. Professional if you will. I know there are some of you who still exist on our ever-so-slow forum. happy :)

The rules are simple;
a) I do reserve the right to not pick a winner.
b) I am going to give this until 4-9-14 to finish.

Kennel Name: Fourlorn
Breed: Doberman Pincher (cropped and docked only, show quality only)
Slogan: Move to this phenomenon.

The paragraph below is a short story/setting. Match the banner to this story as best as possible:
-A silver moon shone brightly ahead, touching the canopies of the trees with it's glistening fingers. The surroundings were dark, things were still. Noises were made from beyond the ebony abyss, noises that pierced into the strongest of souls. Just ahead, the ground gave way to a sloping hollow, distending out upon the lower region like a podium for a king. Atop that podium, in all of his glory and honor he stood. His eyes piercing the landscape that would be his domain. Beyond the furrowing clouds to the north, smoke rose into the sky as an omen to his victory. In greed he had sought and wanted, and in brutality he had conquered. --

I would also like a matching GP is possible.

The payout for this banner will be: $1,500.

Thanks to all whom try, GO CRAZEHHHH!

-Four
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2014 11:48:05 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

If I find the time/good stock, I may try happy :)
 Valience.
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2014 11:46:48 PM reply with quote send message to Valience. Object to Post

Bump?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 11:23:53 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Why did my computer screen hafta crack...*pouts*. Well, I guess I'll fire up my little sister's GIMP and see what comes out of it...or maybe my screen will get fixed before then!

Alexandria
 Valience.
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2014 11:32:40 PM reply with quote send message to Valience. Object to Post

Seriously? Nobody? I cancel my request.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2014 6:17:23 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

a bit late but hows this

Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/13/2014 9:58:16 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

I really like that!! I have one more that I am waiting on and then I will be choosing. happy :)

THANK YOU VALLHUNDS!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2014 2:46:57 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Glad u like it
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/23/2014 5:46:21 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Bump?
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2014 6:39:11 PM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post

OOOO Can I take a shot at this? Sounds like fun.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/5/2014 8:55:41 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Have at it. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.