Search

.com Forum · Belgian Sheepdog

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking for Bitches
 CashmereKnl
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/30/2014 12:11:18 PM reply with quote send message to CashmereKnl Object to Post   

Hi everyone. I have not played this game in years. I decided today I really missed it and wanted to start playing again. I used to be Cashmere-and I was really successful in BSDs back in the day. I am looking for any quality bitches to start a new line. If anyone has any that they would like to part with, please let me know.

Cash
 Sriracha
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2014 2:25:20 AM reply with quote send message to Sriracha Object to Post

Hey weird, remember me? Kanduit Kennel AKA Larkah?! Just came back a few days ago to reminisce haha wink ;)
 SpringWind
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2014 8:23:37 PM reply with quote send message to SpringWind Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Welcome Back! I've also recently returned after being away for about a year or two.

I have a girl I'm currently showing who just needs a few more points to finish. After that, I plan to breed her, so I should have some puppies to sell. She's from Knockout lines (a kennel currently listed in the top 7), and has one GCH parent and one CH parent. It looks like some other kennels are doing really well and better SOP-wise than the two BSD I've got, but there's currently nothing listed on the for sale page, so I figure it's time to get some puppies up there.

-----
Last edited by SpringWind on 6/4/2014 8:37:12 PM
 SpringWind
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2014 3:02:12 PM reply with quote send message to SpringWind Object to Post

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

I just listed a female puppy for sale. She's 94.5 sop. Someone else has a 94.6 girl for sale who has a better stat for gait.

Many of the current top dogs are 95% or higher, though I was able to finish my 94.3 girl just in the past week, as well as get a GCH major (5pts) for my 94.4 dog this past week as well. Not the highest SOP, I know, but there are so few BSDs for sale, and they are still within the realm of winning titles.

-----
Last edited by SpringWind on 6/17/2014 3:31:03 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.