Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Perry,Ga
 Valience.
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/6/2014 11:48:31 PM reply with quote send message to Valience. Object to Post   

Anyone going to be in Perry this coming weekend???

I'm going to be there with multiple breeds. Wondering who else is attending this large show?!

Foyr
 .envoy.
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 8:35:09 AM reply with quote send message to .envoy. Object to Post

I'm flying in tomorrow! Never done this show before so I'm excited. I heard it's spread out through multiple buildings though which sucks bc we have around 20 dogs. Should be good weather though!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 11:43:33 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Good luck to everybody showing there! I'd love to hear about results and see photos wink ;)

Alexandria
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 2:09:58 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

posted by .envoy.
I'm flying in tomorrow! Never done this show before so I'm excited. I heard it's spread out through multiple buildings though which sucks bc we have around 20 dogs. Should be good weather though!
I'm curious, do all those dogs fly too, or does someone drive them and the rest of you fly in?
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 2:35:26 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

I wish I was going! Next time! Hopefully you come down here for the shows in July, Four!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 3:31:09 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I was suppose to go but something came up ):
 Zahir
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 7:15:43 PM reply with quote send message to Zahir Object to Post

WISH I was going! Only went once, but I LOVED that show!!!
 .envoy.
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 9:09:53 PM reply with quote send message to .envoy. Object to Post

ha the handlers I work for are driving with all the dogs from the Wichita show and I'm flying

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.