Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Food?
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/13/2014 5:09:34 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post   

it may just be me, I play this game every day. I have puppy food rations set up in each kennel & the day they are born I pick my keepers and put them on the same puppy food I've been using for years. Always, always when they reach 14 days they are 20 in condition.

But my last few puppies reaching 14 days have been way off. OK I thought I must have put them on the wrong food accidentally or done it a bit late I thought, but no, it seems to keep happening.

Has the food quality changed or something or is it me? It could quite likely be me, but I wondered if anyone was noticing the same?

Do I need to make up some new mixes?
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2014 1:26:45 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

You know, I noticed something not too long ago too, my brood puppy formula (1411) had actually started to decrease their condition rather than slowly raise it. I figured I screwed up my ration or something and haven't checked since.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2014 11:58:55 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Redo the custom foods. I'm sure I rember custom foods sometimes messing about.
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2014 8:58:19 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

On the 8th and 11th I think they were not fed - that could be why they are behind. I noticed mine are about two days behind.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2014 6:00:50 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I'm glad it's not only me. I'd just redo the formula and then keep a close eye on the increase or decrease everyday.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.