Search

.com Forum · Standard Poodle

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : New to Poodles
 Roslin Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/20/2014 12:53:59 PM reply with quote send message to Roslin Kennels Object to Post   

It's been suggested to me that I might enjoy getting into Poodles, so I've decided to try them happy :) If anyone is willing to help me out with quality bitches to lease or buy, show quality puppies or ready-to-show dogs, that would be great. Please PM me!
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2014 6:49:04 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Wonderful!

I can let you have this girl - nice SOP and will be a wonderful brood bitch - she's 25 days so you can breed her soon!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13048886

I have been trying to put more puppies up for sale too - so have a look.

And welcome to Standards!

Cheers,
Kathy
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2014 4:26:40 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I'd be glad to help you! Are you looking for a certain color? What gender? Show or breeding? Just PM me and let me know (:
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2014 4:27:51 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I just realized you were the one I convinced to join the other day on the chat (:

I'll message some dogs I'd be willing to part with!

EDIT: Ok I lied. I don't have any VERY good dogs right now. I haven't been getting good results lately. But I have 2 dogs about to be breeding age who I know will produce well.

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 4/21/2014 4:29:33 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.