Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Group Placing OMG
 Taranis
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/9/2014 6:42:17 AM reply with quote send message to Taranis Object to Post   

So, might not seem like much to players in more competitive breeds... but having started in Portuguese Pointers back when their SOP was in the high 60s, I'm so ridiculously happy to now see one of my boys getting 4th In Group!

www.showdog.com/shows/group_results.aspx?show=Airblu%2019

First ever Group placing since I started playing this game two years ago. So happy! I guess Wilfredo Feaster likes PP's!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2014 10:11:48 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Wow, that's so awesome! Congrats! I love hearing stories like that...the underdogs coming to the top wink ;)

Alexandria
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2014 10:32:50 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Awesome job!! This is FANTASTIC for the breed happy :) I need to get some of my dogs in the ring, so we can hopefully continue to get group placements wink ;)

Congrats!
~Shimmer
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2014 5:34:17 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Awesome! Ilove seeing less popular breeds get higher placements ! Congratulations(:

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.