Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Really?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/6/2014 8:54:48 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13108075

She was the highest when she was born...there's only a few other 96.80s, a 96.90, a 96.95, and a 97.00 (most of which aren't in the ring). She is really pissing me off...anybody have explanations?

Alexandria
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 9:04:51 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Are you talking about her show results? If so I noticed you are using handlers on some of the owner handler judges, they won't put up handlers if they have any other option.
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/6/2014 9:06:54 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

A lot of those judges aren't particularly favorable to the two handlers you keep choosing either.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 6:56:05 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I agree with the two above. Be careful on handler and judge selections.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 7:45:55 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Aha, perhaps that's part of her problem! Pilot error...

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.