Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : view kennel?
 Campbell Sparks
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/9/2014 11:07:40 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Sparks Object to Post   

Hi,
Just wondering if I can view my kennel the way that other people see it?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 1:20:21 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

When you are looking at your dogs, there is an options box in the upper right corner. The first line says Custom View [switch]. Click that and then you can see your dogs split up by bitches and dogs and puppies and retirement couch. happy :)
 Campbell Sparks
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 1:22:58 AM reply with quote send message to Campbell Sparks Object to Post

thank you happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/11/2014 11:41:54 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Actually if you click on {View] (upper right corner under "ShowRabbits" at the moment) it will give you what others see.

Welcome gaylanstudio [View]

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/11/2014 11:44:12 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2014 12:48:49 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I misunderstood, I thought they wanted to see it split by bitches and dogs. Sorry Campbell!
 Campbell Sparks
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2014 11:31:09 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Sparks Object to Post

That's ok. thank you both, both responses helped me greatly!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.