Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Other Games?
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/10/2014 6:35:29 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post   

I was just curious as to whether anyone else plays any other games (meaning Third Row Productions games)? I have made an account on ShowHorse and have browsed ShowRabbits but I think I'm pretty much sold and dedicated fully to ShowDog.com. ShowCats seem quite interesting however. May have to pop my head in there!
- Grazioso
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2014 2:39:12 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I had a ShowHorse account...just too hard for me. I pop in and out of ShowCats. I'm thinking about getting into ShowRabbits (is it up yet?)

BullingBullBreeder was really interesting (but I kinda left, and then it got shut down, I believe) and so is ShowCattle, but SD is my home, lol.

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 7/11/2014 2:43:45 PM
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2014 7:13:23 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

LOL. I get you!
- Grazioso
 voortrekker
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2014 5:57:24 PM reply with quote send message to voortrekker Object to Post

i,ve 2 Furry-paws accounts & a K-9 account that i consider very satisfying to play. while i pop in & out of sd for a look at times.the other 2 games take up most my time. (-:
 Dragunov
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2014 9:31:38 PM reply with quote send message to Dragunov Object to Post

I played SC for a few years. It is similar to SD as far as the stats go, except there are many more stats such as tail, fur, eyes, etc. The showing is different also. You can enter as many cats as you want and they don't have to be sessioned up. What I especially like about it is that you can have an unlimited amount of cats. What I hate about it is the food is so expensive that unless you're really well off, it's impossible to keep lots of cats and not go in the hole. Also, the 7-day settling still exists there as far as I know.

These aren't the right numbers but if SD has 5000 active players, SC has 500 active players. The amount of activity on there is very small. The forums are basically dead. sad :(
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
8/25/2014 9:34:34 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Showcattle has right at 60% as many active users as Showdog. They just post a lot less which is probably a good thing because they like to rip each other's throats out.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.