Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Will Finish Dogs
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/21/2014 5:44:44 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post   

I'm not doing much, since this is now a basic, so I'm willing to take in a few dogs to session and/or finish happy :) I buy the dog for $100, and you buy back for $150, just to cover the feed/entry fees. If you'd like to see my experience in finishing, look at the champions bred and finished in this kennel and Shining Sun Kennels, which is currently the #1 kennel in the most popular breed, Standard Poodles.

Just post here or PM me if you'd like me to finish something for you wink ;)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2014 7:23:23 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I've got some Gordons I would like help with. Some need sessioned, and some are sessioned. I also have a Borzoi boy.

Let me know if either breed interests you. happy :)
 Rosepoint
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2014 10:48:00 PM reply with quote send message to Rosepoint Object to Post

I have a golden or two that needs finishing!! Are you interested in either of them?
-Rosepoint Goldens

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.