Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Been a long time,unusual contest for you all £4000 reward
 Eden Falls
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/5/2014 2:22:15 PM reply with quote send message to Eden Falls Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi everyone some of you may remember me I use to make banners a while back and have returned back to showdog, im a little rusty again after not having internet access for over 3 years! for those who may not remember me heres a couple of my banners I use to make that may jog your memory happy :)

i182.photobucket.com/albums/x50/Foxisle2/ranch.jpg

i182.photobucket.com/albums/x50/Foxisle2/wonderland.jpg

Now im looking for a banner/logo for myself and looking for a professional creative image happy :) heres what im after;

Name: Cartier Cuts
slogan: Professional Dog Grooming
Background: IMAGINATION! anything from brushes to anything that you create? go with the theme happy :)
Theme: Elegant, eye-catching and professional (can be grooming related but doesn't have to be)
Dogs: would like quality images of any dog breed(s) used, (well groomed - as it is a grooming parlour! happy :)

Otherwise your style into it will be great, you can do different variations if you like as im looking for a banner and also a logo that matches.
Thankyou for anyone who gives it a try I know its an unusual request happy :) also £4000 reward for something I am able to use happy :)
Thanks!

-----
Last edited by Eden Falls on 8/5/2014 2:27:10 PM
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2014 2:43:23 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

I might give this a try. Do you have any preferred dimensions for the banner? I'll probably make the logo pretty big so you can resize it. happy :)

-Britters
 Eden Falls
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2014 2:45:00 PM reply with quote send message to Eden Falls Object to Post

posted by BeauChien
I might give this a try. Do you have any preferred dimensions for the banner? I'll probably make the logo pretty big so you can resize it. happy :)

-Britters

just as long as it is on the large scale as I would like to enlarge it to go onto a banner etc/ leaflets happy :) thanks!
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2014 9:01:02 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Pomp
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2014 10:51:28 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

This is what I came up with for a logo so far, what do you think? Changes? Another direction?

Eden Falls
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2014 11:09:54 AM reply with quote send message to Eden Falls Object to Post

that's looking lovely happy :)
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2014 4:40:54 AM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

Is there a deadline for this? I may give it a crack when I have some more down time happy :)

Lindsey
 Eden Falls
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2014 1:50:37 PM reply with quote send message to Eden Falls Object to Post

posted by Clay Creek Falls
Is there a deadline for this? I may give it a crack when I have some more down time happy :)

Lindsey

No deadline happy :)
Thanks
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2014 5:59:05 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

left room to add the slogan, just forgot to put in on

-----
Last edited by PPvallhunds on 8/24/2014 5:59:41 PM
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2014 7:33:02 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

Hi, I've had a bit of a play around with some ideas and have come up with a few sketches below. Let me know if any concept tickles your fancy and I'll finish it off for you happy :)

Sorry for the bad upload quality my scanner has been playing up...

Lindsey

Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2014 1:32:11 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

A few attempts. Please let me know if you would like to see colour variations. Images have been downsized, but if I was to win then you would of course receive the full resolution images happy :)

Hope you like it!

Analeyn

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class