Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Does your breed need a new breeder?
 Small Dog Grove
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/23/2014 3:22:33 PM reply with quote send message to Small Dog Grove Object to Post   

I'm looking for another breed for my kennel. I'd like to work with a low number breed, preferably in the toy or terrier group. Anyone have any suggestions?
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2014 2:46:19 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

We're not in Toys or Terriers, but Keeshonds could use a few new breeders. Lots of room to improve SOPs, enough breeders that its not impossible to finish a champion, although it's rather a challenge, decent sessioning and could definitely use a hand...
 Brittree
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2014 10:26:10 PM reply with quote send message to Brittree Object to Post

What about Brittany's? There was nothing but a few trying to get the breed going again
 oak knoll
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2014 4:27:28 PM reply with quote send message to oak knoll Object to Post

I have a bitch and dog finished english toy spaniels for sale?

oak knoll
 Lumen
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2014 6:46:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lumen Object to Post

Shih Tzus really need help! I am the only active/full time kennel. I would be totally willing to sell you bitches to breed as well. We get lots of group placements too!
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/27/2014 10:42:06 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

bull terriers
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/27/2014 10:42:29 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

i think theres only like 3 active breeders
 Sashay
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2014 11:11:07 PM reply with quote send message to Sashay Object to Post

Miniature Poodles could really use your help. We only have a couple of breeders and there are seldom pups for sale, but I have found some older dogs that I am breeding now and would be glad to help with pups if your interested. Highest SOP is around 90 and my pups are hitting 85 - 87.1 so not too far from being truly competitive. PM me if your interested.
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2014 11:48:20 AM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

I've got kennels in Cairn Terriers, Border Terriers and Brussels Griffons. All three breeds need more breeders!! I'd be happy to get you started any of them!
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2014 4:37:19 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

Bedlington Terriers really need more active breeders, right now I'm the only that shows but they are others that only breed their dogs.
 Image Valley
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2014 7:41:31 AM reply with quote send message to Image Valley Object to Post

Boston terriers need help!
Only I show, I offer my help-I have bostons in 2 kennels and mamy great dogs I must SH because I haven't got place for them.
 Blue Water
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2015 9:51:02 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Water Object to Post

Mini poodles or Lhasa Apsos. If you would like either let me know. I can help you with both in my Go Direct Kennel or Crystal Cove
 Chiddingfold kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 8:08:05 AM reply with quote send message to Chiddingfold kennels Object to Post

Why not do Manchester terriers only one registered kennel with them which now has none as they do jack russels me and my partner have just brought starter dogs and starting the breed over again could do with some more help though
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 6:21:06 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

We need help in Otterhounds, only 3 breeders and one of them is not playing again until the fall. Majors everyday.

I have some lovely puppies I don't want to FH - take a look - no offers refused

This is a very nice litter of Otterhound puppies born today, high whelped SOP's or adjusted SOP's (in brackets if adjusted)
Any offer will buy one but they must go to breeding or show kennels, basics welcomed.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871144
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871145
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871147

And this litter, far too good to be FH'd, high SOP's or adjusted SOP's, higher than some of the CH and GCH dogs I'm campaigning at the moment, easily finishable at these SOPs, majors every day

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871158 (90.80 adj. SOP) higher than both sire and dam who are both finished.

Also
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871162
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871163
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871164 (Unusual Wheaten and White)

Any offers considered, rather have them in kennels than FH'd

Heidi

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class