Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Is there any way to bring back a banner that is on this kennel from many years ago
 Jade Dragon
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/26/2014 9:51:28 PM reply with quote send message to Jade Dragon Object to Post   

I found an old banner on a couple of my Chows from the past and I would like to bring it up to use now as a banner. Does any one have any idea's about how or whether this can be done ? If not could some one copy it but change the chow from cinnamon to black. the chows are Ch. Jade Dragon Dream Maker and Ch. Jade Dragon Ring of Fire.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2014 3:53:54 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If u just wanted to use them as they are all u need is the URL of the banners, just right click and go to properties.

if u wanted someone to make changes it be helpful if you posted links to the dogs who have the banner.

-----
Last edited by PPvallhunds on 8/27/2014 3:54:17 PM

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.