Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : can i save sessions
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/28/2014 1:05:31 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post   

can i save my sessions and let them pile up for future use, or does it only go up to 4 and you have to use them daily?
 Stephval Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2014 1:23:55 AM reply with quote send message to Stephval Kennels Object to Post

You have to use them daily. As basic, you are allowed 5 automatically but you can bid for more on the sessions page.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2014 1:41:43 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

If you have leftover sessions you won't use, I suggest selling them. Click on the sessions link to the left of your page, and then on the far right, you can choose how many sessions you'd like to sell. happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/28/2014 2:50:26 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

And if you subscribe you can get up to 12!

And if you don't want/need sessions you can sell them all for up to $60 per day.

And, if you don't want sessions or that many, you can get more salary.

Welcome aboard, have fun, and good luck.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.