Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : session prices
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/4/2014 2:04:28 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post   

does the price of session you can sell fluctuate throughout the day, or does it only change once a day
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2014 3:34:31 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

It says different amounts in the mornings I think 15, 10 and 5 but Ive never gotten the 15 when I sell it during those times so I'm not very sure
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2014 5:43:59 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

Session prices have not changed in quite awhile. They fluctuate during the day because that is when bidding is open- at the start of the day, fewer people have placed their sessions up for sale, so the potential price is higher. As more people sell during the day, the ultimate price lowers.

The price showing when you sell or purchase your sessions doesn't have any bearing on the final price- which is determined by the lowest bid that fulfills all session orders.

ie- highest bid is $20 for 5 sessions, then $10 for 5 sessions, and $5 for 20 sessions.

If there are MORE than 10 sessions for sale- say, 11 sessions, ALL sessions sell for $5, starting with the highest bidders, and then its random amongst the $5 bidders as to who gets the last one.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.