Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Texas
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/7/2014 1:52:03 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

Just seeing if there is anyone near- used to know of a couple players- but that must have been 5 years ago.

Additionally wondering if anyone in my area breeds/shows/handles?

Greater Houston area myself~
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2014 2:23:58 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

I am in the DFW area, but we don't show in conformation...just obedience and rally.
 Ruadhan
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2014 5:05:11 PM reply with quote send message to Ruadhan Object to Post

Howdy! I'm in the northern DFW area. I'm not currently showing but do have a pup in training for something performance related. My SO's family lives in Houston so we visit pretty often.
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2014 10:49:38 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Hello,
I'm in the North Dallas area.. currently awaiting my first show puppyhappy :) laugh :D .. excited to finally be getting into showing.

-Gio
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2014 7:58:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Boodie- congrats! What breed?

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.