Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : community rank
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/13/2014 8:37:50 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post   

how is community rank determined?
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2014 8:47:25 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

It's not tied to prestige at all. It's basically a ranking of how many people you interact with...

20% topics started
20% topics replied to
20% amount of users you've bought from
20% amount of users you've sold to
20% shows sponsored
www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=375248
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2014 8:50:50 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

oh ok i was wondering how i was #16 when i just started but its probably because ive been asking a lot of questions and buying a lot of dogs happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2014 6:08:57 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Ive always been in the top 5 and I never really post A LOT. I just answer questions people have, I dont buy dogs or use outside studs either ( Not trying to be rude, Im just trying to keep my bloodlines in thr same kennel ). Many peopl use/buy my dogs however. I dont ever sponser a show in this kennel, except specialties sometimes. I make topics about once every 2 weeks. Im currently #2 so I would say it's not that hard to reach the top!(:
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2014 8:51:26 AM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

There aren't very many people who participate on the boards, anyway. It's usually the same faces and those people are at the top of the list.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2014 12:02:28 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I miss being on top! Can't wait to start getting more involved again with everything. Mine was always posting and maybe a little buying dogs/using other people's studs, lol.

Alexandria
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2014 1:40:32 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I was wondering what that was ... Mine says 1st ... I just assumed everyone was 1st ... Is this not the case? lol

Replies in this thread : 6

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.