Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : First Win!!!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/14/2014 8:11:59 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

I want to give everyone here a great big hug. This weekend was my 2nd junior entered show cluster. I was concerned for the chance of rain both days outdoors. Well, mother nature smiled on us, it drizzled a little Saturday morning but nothing big. It was hot and humid as could be Saturday, but freezing cold today! However, on with the point of this post. Today I got my first Junior class win over competition! I cant even begin to thank everyone for their advice, my goal is to reach Open Senior before I age out (:

I met some lovely people as well, many handlers came up to me, without even talking to me, saying I did a fantastic job. A lady offered to let me take her Whippet in if it got WB ( Ended up taking RWB out of 7 i believe ).

It was a great weekend, I hope to get my win picture eventually (;
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/14/2014 10:25:32 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations!
 ShoStopper
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2014 12:04:11 AM reply with quote send message to ShoStopper Object to Post

Congratulations! I can tell you've been working hard for this moment - this is a special win for you!

Looking forward to seeing the win photo!
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2014 6:30:01 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!!!

I'm glad the weather held out for you, especially since I'm sure you spent hours on Coal's coat.
Are you entered anywhere soon to get those other competition wins?
Make sure to post your win photo when it arrives happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2014 6:49:59 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I think Im going to the Atlanta show in October and since its a large show, there should be some Nov Seniors there.
 sngpugs
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2014 8:32:51 AM reply with quote send message to sngpugs Object to Post

Congrats on your win!!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2014 11:58:34 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Congrats! I'm so happy to hear you're doing so great, Hayles. You go, girl!

Alexandria
 . Honor
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2014 8:00:58 PM reply with quote send message to . Honor  Object to Post

Come the Atlanta show in October. I will be there with Gabby again and also taking a few BRTs. I would love a chance to watch your improvement. happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2014 8:39:24 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I will be there! Will be going with my grooming mentor and her miniature poodle. May work with a handler Ive been talking to about moving in with next year! Also another lady with the same situation. If you need help, let me know! Ill do ANYTHING to get in the ring as often as possible (:

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.