Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : When can I stop buying things?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/15/2014 7:23:29 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

My kennel is quickly on it's way to being in debt, and I am just wondering when I can no longer use outside studs, buy new dogs, and enter shows. Or do I stop being able to do those things?

Thank you happy :)
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2014 10:41:01 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "When can I stop buying things?" Well, anytime you decide.

When you have multiple breeds I think it pretty hard not to rely on outside studs to a large degree - you just don't have the room to maintain sufficient genetic variation.

When does the system stop you? Now, I can't remember all the "stop" points but at negative $5000 you can no longer enter shows. I not sure of the other stuff but that $5000 is a cut-off point.

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio4 on 9/15/2014 10:43:40 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2014 1:01:14 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I rotate my stock, not worried about genetic diversity at all.

The system is what I was curious about. $5,000 in the hole is long away. Just wanted to know before I dropped.

Thank you.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.