Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Can't Enter Shows
 Temerity
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/16/2014 12:21:11 PM reply with quote send message to Temerity Object to Post   

Apparently, my balance is too low to enter shows. How low can your balance be before that happens? I'm asking because I resurrected this account for a family account and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth keeping it active or not.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/16/2014 3:26:49 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

The cut-off for entering shows is negative $5000 I believe.

One option you could consider is an account reset. You have to request it from Admin. It resets the account to just starting - you get a positive balance restored and no dogs.

You'll have to check the details with Admin as to how much you get and keeping any dogs you have (I noticed that you have a few).

Welcome back!
 Temerity
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2014 4:25:43 PM reply with quote send message to Temerity Object to Post

Thanks! I really appreciate the advice. I don't mind just breeding in this kennel for a while, but I hate not being able to show the Chihuahua that I bought. sad :( I'll have to think about what to do.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 6:06:51 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

A big part of the game is money management, so u need to find ways to save money so it not spending more that your getting in if your low in cash.

Looking at your dogs you have them all on a custom ration. They can be expensive so don't waste them on low quality dogs. Your the chi's with your affix are starter dogs and are poor quality (all starters are) so don't bother with expensive food if u want to keep them. That is prob what is eating into your money right now.

When making foods be carefully what you put in them, meds don't do anything except cost u money.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.