Search

.com Forum · Rottweiler

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : New to the Breed
 Justice Farms
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/19/2014 2:30:04 PM reply with quote send message to Justice Farms Object to Post   

Hi all! I notice this board isn't very active, nevertheless I figured I'd introduce myself and my starting bitch in the breed!

First off, I only started playing several months ago, and started off with the Basset Hound breed. I still continue in that breed. Just upgraded my kennel, so I'm planning to have more dogs soon. Rotties seem to be a very active breed with MANY breeders and dogs in the ring, and that is what appealed to me.

Secondly, I chose a pup from Pantera Nera to start off in. I plan to get a male as well, once I find one I like happy :). So without further ado, I introduce Justice Sapphire of the Moon:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13439827

Hoping to see everyone in the ring soon and will be looking forward to hopefully working my way up the ranks!!

There's just something about this game that keeps drawing me in, and I can't wait to see the results each day from the shows and litters (when I have them). And there's such a sense of community within the whole game that I really enjoy as well.

Now I just gotta get my money up because working with a basic account and getting a salary of $3-4 everyday has really brought me down lol. Money management is the key!

Anywho, that's all I have to say for now! Look out for the Justices coming to show ring near you wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.