Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : New IPO1!
 Targaryen
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/23/2014 1:26:51 PM reply with quote send message to Targaryen Object to Post   

I forgot to put it up last week, but I got an IPO1 on my female shepherd. She was a bit wild and different because she was in heat, but we did well. I knew she would be goofy in obedience due to hormones since she completely forgot how to sit and do a send out a week before. Now I am looking forward to going for my IPO2 in a couple of months and an SDA trial going fora P1 and PD1 (police dog 1) in a few weeks. She is an awesome dog and is not even 2 1/2 yet happy :) I plan on doing my first conformation show and breed survey too.
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2014 2:30:16 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Very well done, great to hear of a dog both working and showing too, that is how they all should be!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2014 11:39:57 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I coudlnt have said it any better than chocolate
 Mistral
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2014 12:18:53 PM reply with quote send message to Mistral Object to Post

Congrats! An IPO1 title is a lot of work and training, you should be very proud.

We also train and title, but Malinois.
 Targaryen
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/29/2014 1:41:55 PM reply with quote send message to Targaryen Object to Post

Thanks happy :) She is a good girl

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.