Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Total Newbie
 lespiritbrittanys
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/22/2014 12:46:44 PM reply with quote send message to lespiritbrittanys Object to Post   

Hi all, I come from a world of agility and obedience and field trials with my French Brittanys but would love to get into conformation eventually with my second favorite breed, French Bulldogs. Hence why I'm here (and for fun and an escape from school work lol).

I'm so confused on how to play though!!
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2014 12:49:34 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Welcome to SD! The help and FAQ sections are fairly helpful as far as the rules of the site go.

Do you have any specific questions?

SD is a lot of fun and easy to get the hang of.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2014 2:32:50 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Welcome!

Definitely read through the help section. Also, any questions you have, please ask!

I recommend not using starter dogs. Contact people in the breed you would like to join, and they can help direct you to dogs who will be competitive in the show ring. wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.