Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Chihuahua needs help
 Lagana Beach Shelties
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/26/2014 2:41:54 PM reply with quote send message to Lagana Beach Shelties Object to Post   

Everyone meet a precious Pocket at first glance you see a happy puppy but her life wasn't so happy in the beginning.
You see one hot day in north Alabama a kind lady was at Walmart, she went to get a cart and noticed a lifeless puppy in the cart. She scooped her up and rushed her to the vet. It was determined she was dehydrated and had she been out there much longer she would have died. At only 5 wks old and half a pound someone threw her out like garbage.
Over the following weeks little Pocket had her ups and downs but she always pulled through and now is a happy 3 lb puppy. Life was looking good for little Pocket, Then again she has been delt yet another problem.
Pocket has started having issues with her legs and the vet feels it is something in her neck that is the issue. The only way to know for sure if anything can be done is to take Pocket in for an MRI and neuro exam to determine if there is a surgery that could be done.
This girl had had a crappy start, but now knows love. Pockets mom, (who is my mom). My mom has given little Pocket a 2nd chance at life. I'm in hopes through this I can help raise the money to have Pocket seen, after all my mom has helped me help so many dogs and people and now it is my turn to help her help her precious Pocket -

- See more at:
www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/precious-pocket-needs-neuro-help/253240#sthash.I1xyGGIn.dpuf

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.