Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : What are you/your kids going to be for Halloween?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/28/2014 12:47:36 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

My daughter is going to be Dorothy (complete withToto in a basket!) and my son is going to be a lion. happy :)

What are you and/or your kids going to be?

ETA: I'm going as a mom who has everything in order. laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 10/28/2014 12:48:16 PM
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2014 4:58:37 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

My 2 year old, blonde, ladys man son is going as Captain Kirk. My 4 year old daughter is going as a hippie (I wanted something truly terrifying - i kid, i kid, but do you have any idea how hard it is to find appropriate costumes for preschool girls? Its ridiculous!!)
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2014 10:38:19 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Ack! Nevermind my last post apparently. I ordered their costumes online like 2 weeks ago, I call the company today to find out where they are, and they claim they never got the order and never sent anything....so....I have no idea! lol
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2014 1:41:42 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Oh no! You weren't charged, right?
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2014 10:04:06 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

I was indeed. But Visa was good enough to reverse it right quick. Thats not the hard part - the hard part is trying to find a "non sexy" preschool girls costume this late in the game. I ended up buying a headband, some black fabric and some elastic and am going to make her some ears and a tail so she can be a kitty. That'll probably make her happier anyway! lol
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2014 1:37:48 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

A movie star / celebrity is usually easy to pull off last minute. Fancy dress, big cheap sunglasses and a feather boa!

I'm too old to go and don't have kids yet, but my dogs have costumes! Eli my mini wire doxie is Buzz Lightyear every year, Lacey my mini long doxie has a few, OSU cheerleader, Chinese dress outfit, a witch, etc. Callie my GWP will either e a skeleton or Mr. Incredible if she fits into any of my old dogs costumes happy :)
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2014 6:10:17 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

No kids, but my pit baby (Tyson) and golden-mix (Penny) are going to be Batman and Robin. For the first time since I've had them, we live in a subdivision and we'll have actual children trick-or-treating, so I'm going to see if I can get them to hold the buckets of candy too. :P
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2014 12:04:55 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Kids wasn't just meant for the naked 2 legged variety! wink ;)

Those are fun costumes! laugh :D
 Lokei
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2014 3:35:47 PM reply with quote send message to Lokei Object to Post

My kids are dragons -- one red, one green/blue. Will be fun this year!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.