Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Now recruiting! (read on for more info)
 Ariege
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/15/2014 2:29:11 AM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post   

Step Right Up!! If you – yes you! – are thinking of adding a new breed to your kennel – look no further!
Introducing the Anatolian Shepherd!

I have been in this breed for years and I LOVE it! I currently have so many high-quality dogs I can’t keep them all – so I’m inviting others who are interested in joining a new breed to consider Anatolians!
Here’s some fun facts:
We currently have 4 major breeders including myself who are dedicated to improving the breed with each litter.
Our top SOP at the moment is 91.55% but anything over 90.70% is finishable.
We currently have 19 stunning boys up for stud with the majority being happy to earn $50 for their services wink ;)
Majors are usually available each night – especially when we have multiple people entering shows.
Players are very friendly – and everyone is willing to supply pups, broods and show potentials to new players if they are interested in joining the breed.
Dog sales are always $100 happy :)
And for those interested in colours – we have a selection of 14 colours – plenty to choose from.
If you have any other questions please feel free to send me a PM – the more people who’d like to join our breed the merrier! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.