Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : looking for video editor/creator for your choice SD $$...
 TCrown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/17/2014 6:51:09 PM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post   

Looking for someone with video editing/creating abilities. Have quite a few videos on my youtube channel that I would like small segments from certain videos taken out and merged into just one video and a song added for background music. If that's possible for someone to do just let me know how much SD money you think that'd be worth to youand I can probably make it happen happy :) would like to see an example video or two that you've created just to get an idea of the quality.

Thank you!
TCrown
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2014 10:05:57 PM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

I can do this. More a matter of whether or not I'll have the time while at work, but I'll be at my office on Tuesday and I can give it a try. PM me the channel, videos, song, concept, etc. and I'll work it out. happy :)
 TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2014 9:57:29 PM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

WONDERFUL!!! Thanks so much happy :) Might take me a bit to put everything together for you (which clips from which videos) but I'll PM all the details over to you as soon as I get it sorted out. You just made my day!!

TCrown happy :)
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2014 4:45:24 PM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

Sounds good happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.