Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Pictures
 Goldenrod Whippets
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/28/2014 2:09:32 PM reply with quote send message to Goldenrod Whippets Object to Post   

how come some breeds get pictures and others don't?
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2014 8:55:04 PM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

It is a work in progress. Breeds without drawings just haven't been finished yet!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2014 9:23:49 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Picardy, When do you expect the next batch to come out? happy :)
 Goldenrod Whippets
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2014 8:00:38 PM reply with quote send message to Goldenrod Whippets Object to Post

ok that's what I think I LOVE all the ones so far, I assume they are just done at random/ based on popularity but does any one by any chance know when whippets will be done and or can we make requests?
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2014 11:43:02 AM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Mini bull terrier are done just not uploaded yet. I have a few other breeds on the go right now. So there should be three new breeds before the end of December!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2014 1:10:03 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I'm looking forward to South Africans. Its the only breed I have that doesn't have pictures wink ;)

I'm excited for the new batch! Keep up the great work Picardy happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.