Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Mini Brag
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/1/2014 8:11:19 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

So I haven't been very active lately due to the constant work I put into my shows IRL. I have been going to shows once a motn with Coal and we are getting better by the day. I'm currently talking to some handlers to work for after school in June. Last show I had 3 bloodhounds that I took care of (By myself) over the weekend and got to show as well! Right now I'm trying to convince a handler pair to go the FL clusters in January so I can go with them happy :)

Anyways, I noticed that I was #1 in Community rank, which makes me happy, I think it's mostly because I made a ton of specialty shows recently haha. Its been slow on here for me but I'm glad I still play with everyone.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2014 2:03:31 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I wondered who took my spot! Congrats! laugh :D
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2014 9:43:57 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

Congrats!

Are you coming down here next weekend?

I have 2 entered for next weekend and will be in Ocala, FL on the 25th I think it is.

I am not entered in the 2nd cluster for Brooksville (stupid infodog had an issue and wouldn't accept the entries....even though it was before closing time) but I may be there anyway.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2015 8:57:00 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Yes! I am leaving for Pendleton in the morning for 3 shows and will arrive in FL around Wednesday for the 2 week cluster. I'll be there until at least the 18th because I will be working for a handler. The programs for the fist week are up. I'm the only Novice Senior junior everyday haha. Or a girl with a very small black standard poodle happy :)
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
1/2/2015 2:57:03 AM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

I will be there Sat and Sun for the first cluster with 2 BRTs and will be watching the IWs if time allows.

I am hoping to be there as a rep for the 2nd cluster weekend. Will let you know for sure.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.