Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Puppies wanted! *!rare breeds preferred!*
 Elan X
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/7/2015 4:26:11 PM reply with quote send message to Elan X Object to Post   

I'm using this kennel to sell my own puppies, to earn money to host dog shows. And I thought it would be a good idea to expand!

That means I would like to buy puppies cheap (50$ or less) and sell them for 100$

This is a great offer for those of you that have more rare breeds, breeds that don't sell many puppies. I don't know about you guys, but I don't have the patient to wait days and weeks for my puppies to be sold- they take space and food in my kennel. That's why I moved my sales to another kennel, where the puppies (and soon to be dogs) can stay for 2-3 months before I FH them. This way the chance of getting them sold is much bigger- and if it's in a breed where almost nobody place puppies out for sale, it's much much easier for beginners to buy dogs, which I have struggled with myself every time I have started with a new breed *annoying*

So if you have puppies you can sell instead of FM? Sell them to me cheap happy happy :)

I'm only interested in 2-3 pups each breed, both genders are good, unrelated is great, and with up to date SOP.

Answer here or send me a PM!
 Elan X
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2015 12:13:27 PM reply with quote send message to Elan X Object to Post

RobinWhiskers
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2015 4:05:19 PM reply with quote send message to RobinWhiskers Object to Post

Uh, I only sell my dogs for $100.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.