Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Back (FOR GOOD!!)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/8/2015 1:03:56 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post   

Hi everybody!!!! I'm getting my new computer today and therefore I will at least be logging everyday and will be way more active in general.

For those of you who are new, I'm Alexandria with Amethyst Dachshunds and Alexandrite Afghans. Used to be consistently #1 in Community Rank because I was very active on the forums. I've moved the Afghans to my other kennel, .Troubadour. to make more room for both breeds. I'm a color breeder above all else, because genetics are the coolest thing ever for me.

Feels good to be back, tho I'll never be like I was last year, with work, school, family, friends, and boyfriend now on my plate (SD used to be my life, lol). Shoot me a PM if you'd like to catch up with me! wink ;)

Alexandria
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 1:09:35 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2015 1:19:29 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes indeed - welcome back.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 3:38:24 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Yay!! Welcome back!!!
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 4:40:47 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Finally!!!
Welcome back! happy :)
 linlin23
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2015 12:04:41 AM reply with quote send message to linlin23 Object to Post

Yay! Welcome back!!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2015 12:07:56 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Welcome back ^^
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2015 12:08:00 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Welcome back ^^
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2015 12:13:21 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Thanks everybody! I'm on my lunch break at work right now, but it is SO good to be back. I did kinda take my sweet time about coming back, lol.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.