Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : What is UFS?
 mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/12/2015 5:00:34 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post   

I have a basic account but on the left in the box below the 'upgrade here' icon is UFS, when I click on this I get the following:

Your kennel currently has room for 30 mature dogs. You can add up to an additional 5 kennel slots to your account and have more mature dogs.

Kennel slot upgrades are available for a one time $5 charge.

If your account level drops to basic, you will still be subject to the basic account restrictions. If your account is later upgraded again, the slots will still be available in the account.

I'm mega confused by this, is it a glitch? I'm half tempted to try adding another dog (over my 5 that I already have) but I can't risk the 'dog crawler' taking one of my beloved originals.

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2015 6:34:41 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I just checked my basic kennel and below the upgrade button is my kennel runs ... I'm assuming UFS is Up For Sale?

As for the limit, it says 30 but if you buy a 6th dog, you will be over the limit and will not be able to enter shows - I've tried. laugh :D
 GaylanStudio7
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/13/2015 10:57:50 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio7 Object to Post

My Basic is different - I just have the green 'Christmas tree' upward pointing arrow by the "Upgrade Here" and when I use it I don't get anything about limits, just the Paypal links and subscription info.

My Basic however was part of my family but I dropped it when it had been sitting dormant for a while and upgraded a promising Basic whom I had been helping get started instead. I'm not sure if that explains the lack of the UFS symbol.

The limit is 5 adult dogs (14 days) and you would be at risk of loosing one if you went over. I don't think it will let you buy any more but if you have maturing puppies that will put you at risk also. (Do not believe the '30'.)

If you subscribe, you would have the option of buying additional space. That additional space is not available to a Basic I believe. If an expanded kennel drops to Basic their limit drops back to 5. If it re-subscribes, the additional slots are again available without additional cost - that's the permanent part.

mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2015 1:34:35 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I have access to 2 other basic kennels and neither have the UFS link hence my confusion. I can't remember if 10 years ago (when I last played) we had 'family' kennels. It might be that this kennel was a Premium way back in 2003 and the other 2 weren't.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.