Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2015 3:51:36 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Cant wait to pick him up on Saturday!laugh :D
 swale
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2015 5:57:05 PM reply with quote send message to swale Object to Post

I'm a fan of easy to say/easy to spell, probably because I have a last name hardly anyone can say or spell and I have spent too much of my life explaining it to people or staying quiet when it's mangled.

So I like:
Emmett
Dylan
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 6:02:29 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Hahaa, I know what you mean happy :) I get that all the time
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 10:35:40 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

My name is Jordann but people say Jordan. In high school people always corrected subs or anyone when they said Jordan. Still makes me laugh.

It's pronounced Jor - Dan happy :)

How about Foghorn? laugh :D Ok, ok .... I still like Kenai, but I like Dylan too, now that I've seen him.
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 11:04:38 AM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

Totally adorable puppy-love the marking!

And I love Quil-short, unique and pronounces well!
 Shelador
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/24/2015 6:47:05 PM reply with quote send message to Shelador Object to Post

if you want to go with the breeders theme you could call him Keating (Dead Poets Society)

from the list you already have i like Maleeke best.

Congrats on the new fur baby best of luck with him.

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.