Search

.com Forum · Mudi

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : I'm here!
 LonWicEr
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/13/2015 5:30:03 AM reply with quote send message to LonWicEr Object to Post   

I did decide to join the breed. I know the forum isn't very active, but just in case, I figured I'd let you guys know. I'm not sure how much I'll show, but I'll try.

I'm planning on focusing on the non dilute colors, so blacks and browns (and merles of those). There seems to be a lack of them! I worked a bit on this last time I was here too.

I did find my old kennel (Lany) and upgraded it for a month to get those dogs back into the game. I had a few black bitches there, I quickly bred them and hope they whelp before they die (they're OLD!). I'll breed them through a couple of times if I can, then it'll go back to basic (but I'll keep the boys up for stud there).

If you get a black or brown pup that you're not going to keep, let me know, I may be interested. Thanks to un Rêve Réalité for helping me start up again!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2015 2:11:25 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Great to have another kennel in the breed.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.