Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : A Bloodhound brag!
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/21/2015 3:53:49 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post   

As the obedience forum is inactive I'm bragging on here! After over 2 weeks of obedience training I finally trained a dog to win a Novice A trial today. I am very pleased with myself and the dog OTT HIGH N MIGHTY (Bloodhound) who is only 21 days old and has only been trailing for 6 days (5 trials). I never competed in obedience when I was on SD previously and my aim is to finish this dog (and future dogs) in both showing and obedience. Watch this space!
 Gallaxy
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/22/2015 10:41:18 PM reply with quote send message to Gallaxy Object to Post

Congratulations and good luck!! happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2015 3:53:51 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm also trialling a Borzoi and a Pumi in obedience.

-----
Last edited by mournebrake on 1/23/2015 3:54:50 AM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2015 1:33:33 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I didnt know you were going to train the pumis for obedience! Good luck, and thanks for joining the breed!

-Electric Shock/Miracle Leauge
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2015 7:00:58 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

I'm delighted to announce that OTT HIGH N MIGHTY completed his CD title with 3 wins in Novice A in 3 days! My first ever Obedience titled dog in any breed.
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2015 7:04:32 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm on a roll! Also delighted to announce Mournebrake Startin Over has gained her CD title in 3 days too! Two Bloodhounds titled in 2 days! Now they will be trained up for CDX titles. Both are also shown in conformation.

-----
Last edited by OTT Mournebrake on 1/24/2015 7:05:01 PM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler