Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Suggestion: Owner Handler Preference
 Small Dog Grove
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/24/2015 4:03:13 PM reply with quote send message to Small Dog Grove Object to Post   

When a judge actually prefers to see the owner handle their own dog, would it be possible to list Owner on their Favorite Handler list? It gets tiresome to flip over to each judges profile when I'm assigning handlers for shows. I can't be the only one that doesn't have the judge bios memorized.
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 2:52:56 AM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

These are the current owner-handler judges:

Bruce Bass
George Hunter
Mark Wilson
Rachel Barnette
Roosevelt Bomar

HTH
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 7:19:31 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

You should flip over to their profile each time, to see whether they're not very political, or have tendencies to use certain handlers, or are very political.
Those should all affect which handlers you choose.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 11:04:32 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

I must say, I still dont understand the level of political-ness. It seems like regardless of what the bio says, the same handlers are winning on each individual judge, regardless of "political level". Admittedly, its not something Ive studied in depth, or even care to honestly, but I cant see that it seems to make a huge difference.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.