Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Coal Update! (Picture Heavy)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/27/2015 7:07:52 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

So as some people know, I went to a 3 week cluster of shows in January. I went to Clemson KC and then the Florida Golf Clusters in FL. I had a blast.

#1 I BECAME AN OPEN SENIOR! FINALLY!
#2 I worked with a professional handler for 2 weeks!
#3 I got to work with different breeds. My "boss" had Dalmations, Huskies, a Pug, a Brussells Griffon, an Am. Staff, a Cardigan Welsh Corgi, an Australian Terrier and of course, my Standard Poodle!
#4 I got to show a Borzoi for a friend!
#5 I met 4 new wonderful junior friends!
#6 I learned so much and I'm excited to go out again
#7 I had 3 THREE!!! HUGE handlers call me during the time I was there, asking if I would consider working for them ( 2 are mostly poodle people, 1 is various toys and all-breed )

Here are some pictures!!!

Really sorry about the large pictures ):

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 1/27/2015 7:12:08 PM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2015 7:08:42 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 1/27/2015 7:11:07 PM
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2015 1:22:55 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations on your many accomplishments! laugh :D

...and thanks for sharing the beautiful photos!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2015 10:53:07 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!

What a gorgeous boy!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2015 2:48:42 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

THanks guys! I thought it was funny when I put the one picture on my Facebook (The one with the green and white ribbion) and everyone thought it was Coal I wish haha laugh :D

*PS: That was Flame (Dawin Hearts On Fire). I was so excited to finally see her in person!*
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2015 2:55:09 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations! You seem to be doing great!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing