Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Only 2 breeders in our breed!
 Cellarbrook
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/7/2015 4:08:40 PM reply with quote send message to Cellarbrook Object to Post   

We are in desperate need of new blood in our breed (meaning players, not dogs!)

We are looking for dedicated people to come into our breed and stick it out. Both Unwritten and I are trying to keep the breed alive, but we are slowly fading, I dont want to give up on them, but in order to have fun in the game have even added another breed to my kennel.

I am willing to part with any of my GBGVs to players who, if they do decide to give up, will send the dogs back to me.

I have even got 2 fully sessioned males at the moment, and a few younguns and have created a breed specialty for Valentines day.

Looking forward to hearing from some people
 Brizingr
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2015 1:57:12 AM reply with quote send message to Brizingr Object to Post

im happy to help out, im thinking of ditching one of my source breeding project breeds anyway...
 Rivers View
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 11:27:22 AM reply with quote send message to Rivers View Object to Post

I have started playing the game again because I missed it so much. I didn't have the time to keep playing but my circumstances have changed and I'm addicted to the game again. I have several kennels. I'm looking for a good quality bitch to help start my kennel. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
 Rivers View
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 11:27:37 AM reply with quote send message to Rivers View Object to Post

I have started playing the game again because I missed it so much. I didn't have the time to keep playing but my circumstances have changed and I'm addicted to the game again. I have several kennels. I'm looking for a good quality bitch to help start my kennel. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.